“How to get over your Ex and row them on a peaceful boat to clear your mind!
The center of interest in the big D, divorce, is and should be, freedom, peace, happiness, a new beginning, a new chapter, and simply, a life, & … despite which one of us called it over; Therefore, your next steps are expected to focus on your physical health, mental health, emotional health, social life, and BEING & FEELING ALIVE!
Few crucial mistakes we tend to do, and preferably should “annul”, even if gradually:
- Stop thinking about them, in general, and in details, don’t get obsessed, and allow them to control your mind;
- Stop talking about him/her, about the pain they caused, the emptiness you live;
- When asked about him/her, answer he/she is my Ex; no detail is needed;
- Move on, not easy, I know, but MOVE ON;
- Cry in public, I don’t mean tears, I mean dance, laugh, walk your emotions outside
the house… DO NOT SIT ALONE, DO NOT MOURN ALONE!
- Smile, even if suffering, jealous, burning inside… Inner-pain is reflected on your face!
In summary, the Ex cannot be the center of the Future!
Ego aside, Sh**, it happens in every house, get a grip on YOUR life!
YOU DESERVE TO BE HAPPY! Live, Love, Laugh and remember the statement “Get back on the horse”. well, now I tell you, “GET THE HORSE BACK ON!” 🙂
#MOI, Not an expert but talking out of experience!
Where is My Angel? Book by #MOI and Read about my own experience
Mommy I am a PACER! Book by #MOI because I believe that children are the future, the change…
Amazon: amazon.com link to both books
Through the publishers:
Dorrance Publishers: Mommy I Am a PACER!